Re: [OM] New Panny lens

Subject: Re: [OM] New Panny lens
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 11:10:19 -0400
My Canon EF mount Tamron 20-40 always reports 21-39 in the EXIF. I have no idea how that info is generated by the lens. I've always wondered if Tamron simply fudged a little on the advertising or whether it's minor inaccuracy in the mechanism. Doesn't matter. It's a great lens except for it's susceptibility to flare if the sun is near the edge of the frame.

Chuck Norcutt