Re: [OM] Custom Lens Profiles - CC

Subject: Re: [OM] Custom Lens Profiles - CC
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 11:55:42 -0500
It seems we are all being driven across the line, from photographer to digital scientist. It appears to me that Fuji is simplifying its lens optical designs, and turning to firmware to finish the job. After buying and using the Fujinon 35/2.0, which I found needed a lot of distortion correction, I opted for a proven Leica-R design when buying a 90. So far, it appears to be a great acquisition.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA