[OM] IMG: Sitges on film

Subject: [OM] IMG: Sitges on film
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 09:09:30 +0200
During my visit to Sitges a couple of weeks ago, I shot 3 rolls of film in my
“new” Leica M2 in addition to the digital pictures I posted earlier. Why? Just
because. I love the M2, I love my Leica lenses, and I loved walking around with
Lluis and fantasizing about being Cartier-Bresson; indeed, the combination of
the M2 and 50mm Summilux used for many of these pictures is what he used, as
far as I know.

Film is a hassle, you have to process and scan it, it is grainy, sometimes it
gets ruined or damaged in processing…all this is true. I am going to Cardiff
tomorrow morning and taking only modern digital equipment with me. But still, I
find that film pictures have something to them. Maybe I am just deluded. See
for yourself:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/sitges_film2016/index.html

Cheers,
Nathan