Re: [OM] Custom Lens Profiles - CC

Subject: Re: [OM] Custom Lens Profiles - CC
From: Dharma Singh <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 21:55:01 +0200
I'm using 7Zip on my windows computers and when you have a .zip file, you
can double-click on that file and see the contents of  that file.
When there are just folders in the file as in the mentioned file, you can
double-click the folder and see what's in that folder etc.

You can extract the whole file or just the file and/or folders you choose,
so also a user manual.