Re: [OM] Custom Lens Profiles - CC

Subject: Re: [OM] Custom Lens Profiles - CC
From: Dharma Singh <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 08:12:59 +0200
@Digging in Moose
My contribution was a reaction on Chuck Norcutt's search for the manual of
the *calibration chart shooting guide*, but not opening the zip file.

I didn't know that it's already included on computers with W7 upwards,
otherwise I wouldn't have reacted, although I don't understand why Chuck
didn't search inside the zip.
If the zip function of wind*ws is the same as 7Zip, notably the possibility
to see what files are in the zipfile, without actually unzipping the file
and the possibility to just unzip the file[s] you choose, the only
advantage of 7Zip is the better algorithms to zip a file, i.e. making the
zipfile smaller than winzip

Dharma

The true artist is the grindstone of the senses; he sharpens eye, mind, and
feeling; he interprets ideas and concepts through his own media.
—Moholy-Nagy, Vision in Motion, 1947