Re: [OM] Options in distortion correction [was Custom Lens Profiles - CC

Subject: Re: [OM] Options in distortion correction [was Custom Lens Profiles - CC]
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 11:25:33 +0200
Interesting, thanks!

The 12-32mm looks more wide-angle then the 12-50mm to me? But the
distortion of the 12-32mm @12mm looks bigger to me too?

Curious: how do you use PTLens for these m43 lenses in your workflow if you
don't want ACR to correct them? I like to keep as much wide-angle as
possible. So far I use PTLens in LR only with legacy glass...