Re: [OM] E-M1 II [was] IMG: Giving Respect to the Oly E-1]

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M1 II [was] IMG: Giving Respect to the Oly E-1]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 08:26:47 -0500
> Actually, I expect >$1500 for the E-M1 Mk2. The market is shrinking and the
> response of the big brands seems to be more expensive camera's. Sony
> leading the pack with the A7R II and Canon's new 5D Mk 4 is quite expensive
> too. I fear Olympus is not immune to the loudly lunatics who wants bigger
> camera's without the option to go smaller as well. We'll see.

I'm not so concerned about big or small as long as it is the "right
size" for the purpose. The 6D is the smallest of the full-frame DSLRs,
but it is still larger than an OM film body. While the 6D is the
"right size" for the OMZ 35-80 zoom, it isn't the "right size" for an
OMZ 35/2.8 lens. But the OM-4T is the "right size" for the OMZ 35/2.8,
but not for the OMZ 35-80, unless you are using a motordrive.

AG (right sized) Schnozz