Re: [OM] E-M1 II [was] IMG: Giving Respect to the Oly E-1]

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M1 II [was] IMG: Giving Respect to the Oly E-1]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 11:52:06 -0400
But if I actually bought the Sony (probably unlikely) I wouldn't buy more than one lens... whatever I thought the E-M1 couldn't do as well... whatever that might be. Unlike my Canon 5D the E-M1 is amazingly easy to use with MF lenses. I would expect the Sony to be similar in that respect.

Chuck Norcutt