Re: [OM] A pastoral scene from the Adirondacks

Subject: Re: [OM] A pastoral scene from the Adirondacks
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 13:57:05 -0400
My apology. I guess I'm not modern enough. I interpreted going down a rabbit hole as running into a dead end. Then I thought about it more after your response and realized that it refers to going down an Alice in Wonderland sort of rabbit hole. And, more particularly these days, going down that Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole on the internet with links to everywhere.

Thanks for causing me to update myself.

Chuck Norcutt