Re: [OM] Battery life in micro 4/3 camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery life in micro 4/3 camera
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 03:09:40 +1200

Thanks to Chuck, Moose, Wayne and Frank for insightful comments.

am really unsure which battery I used ( original or alternative).

It
seems to me that battery availability for micro 4/3 cameras could become
an issue to be wary of.

I cannot find any online place in NZ which
stocks them. Any Australian sellers will not send to me as there are
severe legal penalties for couriers or the postal service in Australia
transporting lithium batteries. To do so is illegal.

I actually bought
mine from a seller in New York and had to buy a charger with them. They
took forever to arrive. The NY price was much more reasonable than
alternatives.

Brian