Re: [OM] A pastoral scene from the Adirondacks

Subject: Re: [OM] A pastoral scene from the Adirondacks
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 19:29:54 +0100
I haven’t heard of Tenniel, but isn’t it amazing how Dodgson created a whole
world with “Alice …”

I’m on a fast Internet connection slowed by my distance from the Access Point.
We’re in Cornwall, west of St Ives, having driven here from the Quantock Hills
in Somerset today; it’s piddling down with rain and the sea and sky are grey,
but it’s relaxing nonetheless.

Chris in a Caravan :-)