[OM] OT: And In This Corner...

Subject: [OM] OT: And In This Corner...
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 17:15:57 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Now it's our turn for rainy weather here in the mild west.  Hurricane
Newton has crossed the Baja peninsula and is now crossing the Gulf of
California.  Tucson has a 100% chance of rain (POP), and Phoenix has a 40%.
I'm sitting right on the edge of the forecast mass of moisture, and I could
potentially get a whopping 0.25" of rain.  NWS is not even hinting at a total.

     Newton will be moving NNE just east of Tucson and then head straight for
the Four Corners country.  Flash Flood watches are posted everywhere.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson