[OM] Paradise, addendum [was And In This Corner...]

Subject: [OM] Paradise, addendum [was And In This Corner...]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 21:55:55 -0700
Hmmm, just thought to check Google Maps. I guess I was right, as it chooses that route to Paradise. It also appears the ford is still the same.

I guess it's not a Biblical Paradise, as the road is at first straight and
broad, then narrow and very crooked.

No Charon nor boat at the river, either.

Somewhat paradisaical, though, as it is pretty and very quiet.

This Train Moose