Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11/9/2016: Cheeta goes to the beach

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 11/9/2016: Cheeta goes to the beach
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 21:42:45 -0700
On 9/11/2016 9:34 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Yesterday afternoon, we took Cheeta to a special dog beach in El Campello. It
has been a long time since her last beach visit; we live too far from the beach
to walk there with her, and driving with her is a bit of a hassle since it
involves getting the cage from the storage room, looking for parking near the
beach etc. Something best done in winter, not on a hot Sunday afternoon. But we
figured that at 3:30-4 p.m. everyone is either eating lunch or having a siesta,
and sure enough, the beach was relatively uncrowded and we found a good place
to park.

Cheeta in the water:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-tbG7p75/A

Nice to see her having such a good time!

Sandy Moose