[OM] new 12-100 specs

Subject: [OM] new 12-100 specs
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 12:09:59 -0700
Kinda big and heavy as I expected. Still might be an option for around home or road trips. Probably not in my budget anyway. Guess I might pick it up after the wave passes as I usually do.

*M.Zuiko ED 12-100mm F4 IS PRO*

Lens construction: 11 group 17 sheets (one DSA lens, five ED lens, two super HR lens, one HR lens, three aspherical lens)
Minimum focusing distance: 0.15m (wide angle), 0.45m (telephoto)
Maximum photographic magnification: 0.3 times (wide angle), 0.21 times (telephoto)
Aperture blades number: seven
Anti-shake: 5-axis image stabilization synchro 6.5 stages
Filter diameter: 72mm
Size: 77.5 x 116.5mm
Weight: 561g
Within the lens anti-shake