Re: [OM] Megapixels and detail in images

Subject: Re: [OM] Megapixels and detail in images
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 20:53:54 -0700
On 9/14/2016 1:54 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Leisure Suit Moose wrote:

As I don't work, I can waste some of the time saved on techie reading,
testing and pontificating. :-)
While . . .

I do want to address one thing that Moose wrote about sharpening and
diffraction "recovery". While using fancy sharpening tools, such as
those found in NIK and other packages, the lowly sharpener in
Lightroom is now advanced enough to get you most of the way
there--possibly enough to avoid chasing rainbows with expensive
packages. However, what works on some files won't work on others.

Both are USM sharpeners, No?

. . .

To reinforce another Moose'D'Point, though, it's ONLY because I shot
RAW that I'm able to revisit them and reconvert.
Ya!

Sharper Now Moose