Re: [OM] Fwd: E-M1 II [was] IMG: Giving Respect to the Oly E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: E-M1 II [was] IMG: Giving Respect to the Oly E-1
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 20:57:17 -0700
. . .

I was also thinking  the HR mode would allow for more cropping  as well--just
like a larger higher res sensor.

Yup.

Also have run into color accuracy issues with true purple/violet and skin tones
in the same image.  DXO  raw converter with my Canyon gear seems to do better
as does Portra film, and perhaps HR mode would excel in that situation.  The
eye is very sensitive to skin tone errors of course.  Marnie has such a jacket
and run into this a few times a year---not a simple task for me to fix in post.

Make sure she has the jacket ready, I sense an informal portrait session coming
on. :-)

Face Recognition Moose