Re: [OM] IMG: More ancient airplanes

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More ancient airplanes
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 06:37:58 +0100
Sorry for my late comment, Peter (I’ve been away with a bad Internet
connection), but the bomber shots remind me of the difficulty of operating in
those old machines – under normal conditions, let alone under fire (or on fire).

I once lay in the nose of a Canberra BII and wondered at the job of a navigator
on those machines, and they were quite spacious.  I was also hungover and the
smell of the materials inside the aircraft did not do my stomach any good.

Chris