Re: [OM] OT: Aircraft Identification

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Aircraft Identification
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 06:43:56 +0100
That Vulcan looks dangerous!

I might have mentioned it before, but I cannot understand this excitement with
the Vulcan; that shot shows how close to the ground could be the wingtip, and
when performing wingovers, the inside wing would be going sooo slowly it must
have been nearly stalled.  I’m glad that the thing is no longer flying.

It doesn’t help, of course, that the Vulcan pilot job was a pretty boring one
and I spent the early part of my career trying hard to avoid being posted to
the Vulcan force.

Chris