Re: [OM] IMG: Finally, a Little Rain

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Finally, a Little Rain
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 11:31:33 -0500
Hi Chris,

The rain has passed on.  We could have used a lot more of it.

In the past, when my sons and I were painting these railings, I tried to find a flat black paint for that purpose. This time, I left it to the contractor to choose the paint, and it is shiny, but that seems to be the pattern in the neighborhood. Perhaps flat black is now passe. But, as Mark, the contractor commented, with a coat of Rust-Oleum iron oxide primer and another or their professional grade enamel, I won't need to deal with it before " I join the angels". I like his character assessment. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA