Re: [OM] IMG: Two Ladies at the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Two Ladies at the Airport
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 08:41:30 -0500
Thanks for looking, Rick. I hope Tina got some of the rain as it passed by York, SC.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 9/19/2016 8:01 AM, Rick Beckrich wrote:
Obviously a great day, Jim.
Tell the fly-lady to loosen up and smile. .😋

PS that's my fave focal length for people chasing. Used the 90, 100 & 105
(on L, OM & N).

Now a days I just zoom around. Anyway, good to see the sun shining down
your way... the rain you sent arrived last night, and it's still drizzling
this morning.

That's OK, I'll have 4th&5th graders in the gym for PE this afternoon. (No
long trek to the athletic field!) 😂 Whoopee!

Plus, there's a bathroom right there.

Old "Coach" Rick