Re: [OM] OT: Dubai 777 Crash

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Dubai 777 Crash
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 13:40:18 -0400
This is what I love about this list, and though retired from photography,
continue to hang around here. Oh, I'll go find a 777 pilot and ask. Nowhere
but here. <g>

By the way, not to miss an opportunity to be pedantic, particularly with
the Chief Constable of the Olympus List Language Constabulary, I suggest
"I'll try _to_ find a 777 pilot _to_ ask" rather than "... try and find
..." Although the second 'and' is not incorrect as you will try to find
someone and ask him/her. Two distinct operations, Someone to ask, though,
has a cleaner sound to it.  ;-)

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal