Re: [OM] OT (or is it?) BMW motorrad use in bicycle races

Subject: Re: [OM] OT (or is it?) BMW motorrad use in bicycle races
From: Dharma Singh <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 07:23:39 +0200
This week from Monday till Sunday we have the Eneco Tour here in The
Netherlands and ending in Flanders.
Yesterday was the first stage, but stupid me :) I did concentrate on the
riders and not on the motor bikes.
Today there will be an individual time trial [9600 meters] in Breda.
Usually I don't follow these time trials as I don't find them very
exciting, but I will look this afternoon to see whether I can discover what
kind of motor bikes are been used.

*    Uitslag eerste etappe (184
<http://teletekst-data.nos.nl/webplus?p=184>,7 km):
   1. DYLAN GROENEWEGEN,LJm      4.14.00