Re: [OM] Do I NEED another camera!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Do I NEED another camera!!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 13:08:55 -0700
On 9/22/2016 4:35 AM, JOHN DUGGAN wrote:
Browsing the camera site shown in the link to find they have a few cameras
available from their latest (small) production run. I am VERY tempted - but do
I need yet another formatt?

I'm interested in the imaging effects of old LF lenses on LF film, but not enough to put up with the whole film LF ecosystem.

I'll bet equally inexpensive, hardly used 4x5 folding field cameras are available on the 'Bay and elsewhere. With more attractive wood or metal.

Ply W. Moose