[OM] OK, I'm excited

Subject: [OM] OK, I'm excited
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 15:17:15 -0500
I finally upgrade my iPhone (had been on a 5S for the past three years or
more...) to the new 7. Just the 7, not the huge Plus.

Now, with iOS 10, and the correct app, I can finally get RAW images from
the phone. I use the LR mobile app, and the camera part of it will capture
a DNG file, and as soon as I get the LR CC installed (this week) and turn
on the mobile sync feature, it will send the DNG file directly to LR on my
home iMac.

Having the ability to do some LR-level pixel punishment on the iPhone
photos (the LR mobile app has a limited subset) makes me unreasonably
giddy. As does the fact that when I look at the memory usage on the phone,
I still see 190GB free.

It's the little things.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO