Re: [OM] OK, I'm excited

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, I'm excited
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 08:53:02 -0400
As a dedicated 6s+ user, I can say the larger size takes some patience
initially, but in the long run has been well worth it. I have no plans to jump
immediately to the 7, but I'll go there eventually. The phone is the only
camera I carry these days. My Sony and the Fuji sit silently in their wee bag.
I'm sure the batteries are discharged on both of them. Ability to shoot RAW
with the phone will give me a reason to keep up the CC subscription, which I
have been tempted to let lapse.

--Bob