Re: [OM] Upper Peninsula Color Tour 2016

Subject: Re: [OM] Upper Peninsula Color Tour 2016
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 23:25:35 +0200
I don’t understand why you are bothering with all that equipment. OK, you are
driving, so weight is not an issue. But what does MFT give you that the 35mm
outfit does not? When I drive somewhere far, like to Catalunya in August, I
take 35mm and medium format stuff. MFT is something for my bicycle handlebar
bag (actually, my Ricoh GR II has a larger sensor than MFT).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain