Re: [OM] Look here Brian...

Subject: Re: [OM] Look here Brian...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 18:54:06 -0400
No, Ken is correct. The Canon 6D sensor has maximum horizontal pixel count = 5472 pixels over 36 mm. The OMD E-M5 has maximum horizontal pixel count = 4608 pixels over 17.3 mm. Pixels/mm on the 6D is 152 and on the E-M5 = 266. I was thinking the 6D was 32 or 36 MP which it most certainly is not. But you still can't shoot it at f/22 and hope to get a high resolution image.

Chuck Norcutt