Re: [OM] IMGS: iPhone Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: iPhone Photos
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 11:27:45 -0500
Also, if you use Lightroom, the LR Mobile app includes a camera that will
allow you to shoot in DNG on an iPhone 6 or later. It has a subset of the
desktop LR tools, and if you use the mobile sync thingamabob, it will
automagically dump the DNG files to your home PC.

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 11:09 AM, ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good point, Bob.  I failed to address that question in Tina’s post.
>
> I have only one camera app on my recently acquired iPhone SE: Camera+.  I
> have just tried it and you can adjust WB and ISO with that app.
>
> Chris
>
> > On 28 Sep 16, at 16:31, Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I don't think you can set ISO in the camera's included camera, but you
> > _might_ be able to set it in one of the myriad of apps available. I'm on
> > the run at the moment, but if I can remember, I'll check a few that I
> have
> > on board and see if any have an ISO option.
>
> --

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline
www.ARnewsline.org <http://www.arnewsline.org>