Re: [OM] OT: Web site host

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Web site host
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 22:12:45 +1100
Just checked and I've been using ICDSoft since 2004 !   I can only recall 3
minor problems over 12 years and they were resolved very quickly.
It's probably best if you check their site to see what features they
currently offer (seems like heaps).  I have domain name, plenty of space for
websites, multiple email addresses and it costs me around $US60/year.  I
have no complaints, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the best,
cheapest around.

...Wayne