Re: [OM] Converting Trouble into Medicine

Subject: Re: [OM] Converting Trouble into Medicine
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 13:39:38 -0500
It's not fun to pass over a nest with a power lawn mower. My wife was stung many years ago. I know of deaths from anaphylactic shock. I worried about my young lawn maintenance guy wearing shorts on his zero-radius wonder machine. I figured it was time to let them go, and this guy did it for FREE.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA