Re: [OM] Hurricane Matthew

Subject: Re: [OM] Hurricane Matthew
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 16:39:51 -0500
Tina, be careful driving when you have a lot on your mind.

Be safe!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 10/4/2016 4:18 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
There is a mandatory evacuation of Charleston. All schools closed in Columbia
to use for shelters. TIM is moving 9 horses to our farm in York. We are in
Michigan but headed back tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone