Re: [OM] IMG: Some Closeups of the Twin Otter

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Some Closeups of the Twin Otter
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 13:05:39 -0500
Chris, this is Serial Number 14, from 1966. There's fresh paint on the outside, but the inside of the cockpit door shows its age.

I suspect that one would soon violate the old adage of "a hand on the throttle". Of course, with the P & W, there is little likelihood of a surprise.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA