Re: [OM] Dr. Ted at LHSA, Vancouver

Subject: Re: [OM] Dr. Ted at LHSA, Vancouver
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 16:21:19 -0700
Chuck: Glad to put a face to the name. The way I put it is this: "You know those incredible photographers who photographed for Life magazine in its heyday? Well, Ted has been doing that kind of photography in Canada since 1951." He's known as the father of Canadian photojournalism. And he's the kind of guy you'd love to sit with for hours swapping stories.

--Peter