Re: [OM] Just Concerned About You

Subject: Re: [OM] Just Concerned About You
From: David Thatcher <plusphoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 14:48:47 +1030
I'd like to send you some of ours :)

In Adelaide and surrounds we've had record spring rainfalls in late
September (over 3 times monthly average within a few days in some
places) and early October (hit the monthly average in the first 4 days).
As a result we've had some localised flooding, wiping out current crops
in many local market gardens.

davidt