Re: [OM] Oh what does the Schnozzie mean

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh what does the Schnozzie mean
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 10:03:18 +0800
You may want to try DPP, "Neutral" mode is a good starting point. You may also try RawTherapee, it is the most flexible RAW converter I have ever used. To get the max out of my Olympus and Panasonic files I have switched to RawTherapee, I love Olympus Viewer's color but now I can closely match it with the profiles I built in RawTherapee.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I DON'T regret shooting with it, but it is a situation where I have to
work harder to get what I want out of the files. I will probably need
to experiment around with other raw converters or profiles learn how
to address the issues.

AG Schnozz