Re: [OM] (A Lot of) OM Stuff For Sale (probably)

Subject: Re: [OM] (A Lot of) OM Stuff For Sale (probably)
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 08:26:41 -0400
Cc: Bill Barber <nsurit@xxxxxxx>
Keith, nice kit!  My experience, going to a local store that had KEH reps in
for the day or perhaps weekend, was not overly positive. Others experience may
be different. Were I to want to dump my huge OM kit, I would probably price my
gear at a reasonable price (perhaps 25-30% of eBay) and offer it to this group.
What didn't sell here I might then try other outlets such as APUG.org or eBay
before going to KEH. I've both bought from and sold to KEH in the past and the
last time I carried a load of OM stuff in, they offered me a number that was
somewhere around 40% of what I felt was reasonable wholesale. Bill "Not ready
to sell" Barber