Re: [OM] PSTCRD: The Douro Valley -CHUCK

Subject: Re: [OM] PSTCRD: The Douro Valley -CHUCK
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 17:10:24 +0200
Le 16 oct. 2016 à 13:07, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Very pretty (especially the first shot) but they can keep their Port. I've
> never been able to develop a taste for the stuff.
>
> Chuck Norcutt

Thanks Chuck, it was a sea of green.

As to the wine, perhaps you never had the opportunity to taste their better
Port (not Ruby, nor Tawny, meant for the masses).
Your opinion might change after a sip (or two ;-) of an old Vintage or even
already with some LBVs if they can be found at a reasonable price (from $25 to
... a kidney and a half) where you live.
In the meantime, I'll drink some of mine to your health ;-)

Thanks again.
Amities
Philippe