Re: [OM] Recent activity notes, some OT

Subject: Re: [OM] Recent activity notes, some OT
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 20:00:44 +0200
Did you tell the IBIS of the e-m5 about the focal length of the lenses used?

The kit tele lens could be sharper, but its aberrations are processed
without you noticing. The camera 'knows' the aberration profile of the lens
because they are stored in the firmware, and uses it for the jpeg or passes
it in the raw file so that LR can do its magic...

2. Recently I had need to try the Zuiko 200/4 and 300/4.5