Re: [OM] Weddings Rn't Us

Subject: Re: [OM] Weddings Rn't Us
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 14:56:06 -0500
> If you're not obliged [financially, emotionally, morally or otherwise] to
> do something you don't want to do [anymore], quit doing it.
> Life too short.

I'm liking this conclusion, I think. But there is something to be said
for the outsourcing of everything I don't like. Just turn it over to a
third-party and let them have at it. There could be a happy medium to
all this.

But there is another part of me that is holding on for whatever reason
I'm holding on for. Maybe it is because of the sure thing, maybe it is
because I know I'm good at it and can bless people with it, maybe it
is the fear of the unknown

On a likewise issue, I've been working on a sound and lighting
installation for a customer. About halfway through this one, I came to
the same conclusion that I don't want to do this anymore, and the
money is REALLY good. Can't quit yet, though. I don't get paid until
completion.

AG Schnozz