Re: [OM] Adapter on A7

Subject: Re: [OM] Adapter on A7
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 23:09:04 +1100
Dunno about the OM Zuikos on mirrorless, surely the angle the light hits the
filter stack/sensor will be much the same for any OM Zuiko of 50mm or less
as the rear element of standard to all wide angle lenses is always much the
same distance from the sensor due to the OM mirror and register distance.  I
can understand that full frame RF lenses might be a much worse problem as
the rear element can be quite close to the sensor plane.

...Wayne