Re: [OM] IMG: Gibraltar

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Gibraltar
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 10:15:13 -0300
Lying on, or near, the runway could cost you some pretty serious bruising if you got caught up under the wheels or engine tail wind from one of these :-)

http://tinyurl.com/hf6o7ly

The white lines are lane markings for the main road into town.

or these :

http://tinyurl.com/zvx5kls

This is where today's ChrisB parks his wings and wheels

http://tinyurl.com/gloyz47

jh