[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: sun, food, my sister, Gibraltar

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: sun, food, my sister, Gibraltar
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 06:44:55 +0200
A very mixed and long blog for last week. My sister and brother-in-law were
visiting, so of course I took them around to various favourite places. There
was also a day off in mid-week to provide more time for everything, including
photography; and there was a trip Gibraltar on Friday to end the week, the
highlight of which was meeting my son’s girlfriend for the first time. So lots
of stuff here. Pretty light, nice landscapes, good food, people, early morning
walk in Gibraltar…it’s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1719

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain