Re: [OM] OT: GRUMBLE!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: GRUMBLE!
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 15:33:09 -0400
Cc: Bill Barber <nsurit@xxxxxxx>
Without going into great detail, this is a little like the X-files, the truth
is out there.  If folks want to approach you there are many way for them to
access information about you. Tax records, white pages, various directories or
a clever ruse to get information. I've used all in the past to contact folks
when working as an executive recruiter and insurance agent.  I've also used it
to purchase the property upon which I live. Where there is a will, there is a
way. My experience is a little dated and folks these days have many more
methods available and wish they would stop calling me.   Bill Barber