Re: [OM] Autumn colour - is autumn really on the waya/

Subject: Re: [OM] Autumn colour - is autumn really on the waya/
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 11:45:11 -0400
Lovely blossoms, Brian. Mother nature is an excellent decorator.

Re: sting - think I got lucky... only a partial 'shot' as I brushed it away.

(Also, I was backing up... REAL FAST!)

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 11:13 AM, <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Some of several photos I took in the outside courtyard of one of our
> local cafes.
>
> They were too busy to sweep up the disgusting mess ...
> ... ...

> So I
> discouraged them from doing that for a little while.
>
> And in passing, I
> wish Carole all the best for a speedy recovery.
>
> And not overlooking
> Rick and his wasp encounter. I'm surprised he had just ONE sting.
>
> In
> my experience, if you get one, unless you remove yourself rapidly and
> far, you will get more.
>
> The only times I have been stung by them was
> when I walked on one of their nests.
> Cheers, Brian
> --

As much as I hate to "crow", I'm delighted to tell you that my 5-star
reviewed hardcover book for kids, ages 4-to-8,
*The Little Crow Who Could Not CAW
<http://www.amazon.com/Little-Crow-Who-Could-Not-ebook/dp/B01B2028SS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455042958&sr=8-1&keywords=rick+beckrich>,*
is
finally available as an interactive Kindle e-book from Amazon.com.

    (P.S. - The Kindle reader is a free app from Amazon that works on PC,
laptops, and most hand-held devices.)