Re: [OM] Autumn colour - is autumn really on the waya/

Subject: Re: [OM] Autumn colour - is autumn really on the waya/
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 20:09:50 -0700
Autumn?  What's that. We reached 100F here in Phoenix today, setting a new
record.....
Speaking of records, this looks to be the wettest October _ever_ around here. We are approaching 4.5", over double normal and Seattle is over 9" !! October used to be a shoulder month before the big Pineapple Expresses started in November. A group at the UW has been running models and say that we can expect wetter early fall with global warming.

<http://cliffmass.blogspot.com/>

There's a break in the clouds tomorrow so off to the mtns. ...