Re: [OM] Departed friend

Subject: Re: [OM] Departed friend
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 09:09:42 -0400
  I am stunned and truly at a loss for words. Chuck was a dear fellow. I
had the pleasure of meeting him and Peg on two occasions. I had hoped we
would meet again for the total solar eclipse that takes place through here
in August, 2017. Alas, I will keep him in my thoughts when that occurs. My
utmost condolences to Peg. You will be greatly missed my friend.

Charlie