Re: [OM] ZuikoFest 2017 - Eclipse

Subject: Re: [OM] ZuikoFest 2017 - Eclipse
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 17:04:52 -0500
> Keep me on the list. I'd be driving from the Austin/San Antonio area and
> could make some interesting stops along the way depending on interest and
> everyones time. Riders would have to be not offended by riding in luxury gas
> hog suv.  BB

I'll probably be travelling in "Air BMW". :)  Luxury SUV, but not so
much a gas hog with 24-28 MPG average.

Soooo, let's see. I'm going to be out there, Bill is thinking of being
out there... At the moment that's two of us who are thinking that it
would be an awesome time to get together and take pictures and get
sunburned. Maybe fight a few snakes while we're at it. Whether we make
something official happen or not, I'm thinking that we can at least
plan to meet at a certain place at a certain time with everybody
responsible for their own means of getting there and such.

Although, if JDUBS wants to car pool from Iowa, we could probably do
that too. Otherwise, my wife and I might end up doing a vacation loop
through Wyoming, Idaho and Montana, with some time spent in the Bob
Marshall Wilderness and Glacier/Waterton Lakes National Parks. I
suspect the DUBs would probably want to do a two-wheeled BMW trip.

AG Schnozz