Re: [OM] Handmade Trump Sign on US-30

Subject: Re: [OM] Handmade Trump Sign on US-30
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 18:23:22 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I for one will certainly be glad when this election is over.  I've never
seen one that was so thoroughly stripped of all civility such as this.

     It was once said that America is the first country to go from barbarianism
to decadence without forming a civilisation.  When did we stop being barbarians?

     Of course I carry a knife.  Many of us carry knives.  It's the 21st
century and we're all barbarians.

>This handmade Trump sign hangs from a road sign on US-30 in rural Whitley
>County, Indiana.
>
>http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=2532

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson