Re: [OM] [OT] - couldn't justify a new macbook pro yet so got an X-T2 in

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] - couldn't justify a new macbook pro yet so got an X-T2 instead
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 09:20:46 +0100
Thanks for the info Moose, I only want the camera really for close work where ease of use trumps superhigh quality - It was seeing what you were able to achieve with it that helped me pull the trigger, of course if it prove itself it may come into general use - I still have an oly E-M5 that my wife uses so maybe one of its cables will fit should I find them.